Galaxy Shoulder Fixation is a safe and efficient procedure for the treatment of the most common proximal humerus fracture patterns. The frame application guided by anatomical landmarks is simple, standardized and reproducible. The system provides a stable and minimally invasive fixation using six paired, bicortical threaded wires externally stabilized with Galaxy Shoulder Fixation components.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple, standardized and reproducible frame application guided by anatomical landmarks for most common proximal humeral fracture patterns
- Galaxy Shoulder Fixation provides high stability
- Percutaneous minimally invasive fixation
- Easy to use and essential instrument set
- Short treatment time (AVG implant removal at 6 weeks)
- Outpatient removal (no second surgery)
- Early passive mobilization and rehabilitation
Galaxy Fixation Systems are available in both sterile and non sterile formats
Galaxy Fixation Brochure
Galaxy Shoulder Brochure
Contact MedQuest Medical
And learn how we can help you improve your patient outcomes.