ULTI-flo® large I.D. with aspiration flush (A-F) Adapter/pigtail
- UreSil’s Ulti-flo Locking Catheter (LBL) was designed to solve a common problem with flow dynamics in abscess drainage.
- The internal diameter of a standard luer connection is roughly equivalent to the internal diameter of a 12F catheter. When a 14F or 16F catheter with standard luer lock is employed, the inner lumen of the luer lock creates a choke point for drainage.
- The LBL utilizes a patented hub that maintains 14 or 16F drainage from the catheter all the way to the the drainage bag. This maximized lumen minimizes the potential for blockages.
- Every LBL kit comes with the following: Catheter, Metal Cannula, Trocar, Flexible Cannula, Large Bore Aspiration/ Flush Adapter and Large Bore Syringe Adapter.
- UreSil’s Ulti-flo catheters are available in 14F and 16F diameters.
|LBL2-1430HB||14F / 19 cm||5|
|LBL2-1630HB||16F / 20 cm||5|
Contact MedQuest Medical
And learn how we can help you improve your patient outcomes.