Aspiration Flush Adapter with Luer Lock Connections
- The Aspiration Flush Adapter with Luer Lock Connections was developed based upon multiple clinical requests.
- In essence, this product replaces the flow limiting three way stop-cock with something reliable, intuitive and easy to use for patients, physicians and nurses the world over.
- The AFA-LL can be used with any bag and any catheter commonly found in practice today.
Aspiration Flush Adapter – Large Bore Connections
- The AFA-LB is a duplicate of the device provided in our LBL Catheter Kits.
- The AFA-LB allows connection of the UreSil LBL catheter to any standard drainage bag.
- Similar to the AFA-LL but includes an additional clamp that can be used to allow flushing towards the catheter or the bag.
- The PDC is a 36″ long length of tubing that offers a method for connecting a basic urinary drain bag or water seal device to any standard drainage catheter by utilizing a luer connection.
- The TCY2 tubing is used to offer bilateral drainage to a single bag.
Contact MedQuest Medical
And learn how we can help you improve your patient outcomes.