Chole-Cath® Biliary Drainage Catheter
- UreSil offers a wide array of Biliary Catheters (CCL)
- All Biliary Catheters come with a radiopaque (RO) marker located adjacent to the proximal hole to facilitate proper placement under imaging guidance.
- All Biliary Catheters are available in 8F to 16F diameters.
- All extended hole Biliary Catheters are available in 8F-12F diameters, and are designated by the addition of an “X” suffix.
- Every Biliary Catheter includes the following: Catheter, Metal Cannula, Flexible Cannula, Septum Cap and RO Marker.
|CCL2-0850HB||8 F / 41 cm||5|
|CCL2-1050HB||10 F / 41 cm||5|
|CCL2-1250HB||12 F / 40 cm||5|
|CCL2-1450HB||14 F / 40 cm||5|
|CCL2-1650HB||16 F / 40 cm||5|
|CCL2-0850HBX||8 F / 41 cm||5|
|CCL2-1050HBX||10 F / 41 cm||5|
|CCL2-1250HBX||12 F / 40 cm||5|
Contact MedQuest Medical
And learn how we can help you improve your patient outcomes.