600ml & 1000ml Non-Sterile PreVac Drainage Bottles
- PreVac vacuum drainage bottles are widely used throughout Canadian hospitals, clinics and community programs for the removal or evacuation of fluid.
- Non-Sterile bottles used for high volume drainage procedures where additional bottles may be required. Sterile drainage line purchased separately.
- Vacuum indicator confirms adequate vacuum is available before beginning drainage.
- Accurate drainage volume can be measured and documented via graduated markings on bottle.
- Needle free system is designed for safe use with all nursing staff
- Standard luer connection utilized for ease of use and secure connections. Compatible with all standard luer lock connections available on the market.
- Shatter proof design and durable material construct contributes significantly to nurse & patient safety.
- Safe disposal accomplished with integrated closed system.
|S25120||600mL Non-Sterile PreVac Drainage Bottle||12|
|S55149||1000mL Non-Sterile PreVac Drainage Bottle||12|
|S55100||Sterile Drainage Line W/ Roller Set||10|
Nurse & Patient Info Booklet
1000mL Drainage Bottle
600mL Drainage Bottle
1000mL Non-Sterile Drainage Bottle IFU
Contact MedQuest Medical
And learn how we can help you improve your patient outcomes.